Tuesday, September 06, 2011

An 2011 update on my Journey

A wee update on my walk on this spiritual journey.


Well folks hope all is well with you all? Hope your all keeping strong in your faith?

For me my walk is going really well, my girlfriend Leanne has a great encourager to me, if it wasn't for her i would not have repented of sins that were conflicting with the way i was living and following God and his plans for our life's.

I can't believe that God has now blessed me with a girl who loves me for me and is also a follower of Jesus.

I have also moved to Leanne's church, and i am under the teaching of a really good teacher called billy, he is also very supportive to me and Leanne.

I will keep you all updated...and also i hope to put wee blog posts up here sometime on things that encourage me.

Peace and blessings

No comments: