Friday, April 29, 2011

Refocus and a break from it all

So i have turned 26 this week.

I have also grown more grey around the sides of head, so i look like a fatter Mr Stretch from the fantastic four.

I love my life, though there is times i really hate living, but lets not depressing...what i mean by "hate" is this. Within my job i get tested each and everyday. I'm either tested by the attitudes of customers are I'm tested by promises broken by the trust of work mates.

Being a christian within the work place is a testing situation.

We also come to another testing place now. I always have problems with it to. Church!

I don't go much anymore.

Church now is being in a small coffee shop with a few select friends and we just chat about life, Christ and what ever else pops into the conversions.

Some day God permetting he will bring me across a communtiy of people interested in doing church in a coffee shop.

I also don't read the bible much anymore. I am trying to refocus my views. It is hard thing to do......

I will hit on this in the caffinated christians videos that will happen when i feel ready for them....

To be honest right now im look for a wife....lol yes you heard it hear....robert wants to settle down and then hopefully get back into church life sometime....i have become tired and weary of it all....so for the next year the blogs are going on hold...i will twitter my thoughts at @bertynesbitt

God bless and please pray that this of refocus and family life would happen.

Robert

No comments: